mercredi 13 octobre 2010

HERMEN PRODS ~ Line


I would want to draw an artwork showing all my HERMEN characters ! :) Here is the line ! x) The perspective seems bad, there's a female and Hermès and Rex are flying, but I'll draw the background and furniture late ! ;)

From left to right : Lou, Ryuji, Hermès, Jillian, Cathareyna, Rex and Tomiah ! <3

7 commentaires:

  1. Oh my god!!!!!!

    Soo many characters (i dont know why i am surprised considering your a master in orgys)! But OMGHJDSGKUVJDFHGDFJGNB REX!!!!! And Jillian OMG!!!!!! *nosebleeed*

    Tomiah is really hungry, hu?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. nice sketches! Love the first 2 guys becoz they're connected.


    follow me @ http://cuteguyart.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dev' ~> Aaaah... Rex... I have a lot of projects for this guy. XD He's too hot to just be a boss ! He must be an actor too ! XD
    ...and Tomiah is more... frightened than hungry ! XD

    Cute' ~> Thank you ! :) I wanted to show the differences between these two studios. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello friend, today I walk through your site, it is nice !!!! you have a good job.
    I just found and trust of free blog, could you exchange link with me?
    hope you don't mind,

    http://khmergay.nibblebit.com/

    Regard
    Khmergay

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'aime beaucoup le mec avec la sucette. T'es dessin s'améliore très rapidement je trouve. C'est du beau travail. J'espère que tu sera à la chibi pour me faire une dédicace (>_<)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Très peu de chances malheureusement... En bon petit belge que je suis, aller à un festival français me prends beaucoup de temps et d'argent. :( Désolé ! >.<

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Tant pis je vais devoir venir en Belgique pour avoir une dédicace ! Un jour...peu être !

    RépondreSupprimer