dimanche 1 mai 2011

Tentacles + fanzine + wet stuff

Here are some lines of pics I have to color.

An art trade with Sablechan. The tentacles looked too hardcore to me, but I showed that pic to some friends and they enjoyed it a lot. So...



A fanart of Yentis, Bahamut77's character on y!G and the official lover of my character Gigan. I wanted to draw a little something to officialize their relashionship.



...and the cover of the story of that same Bahamut77 (Waghran on THEMALICIOUS) for the fanzine THEMALICIOUS. I'm not into rape, who can be ? but I still like that pic. Waghran's story was great anyway ! <3

4 commentaires:

  1. Cool ! I hope you'll like the colored version ! X3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are some great sketches. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thx to you ! I have to find some time to color them... >.>

    RépondreSupprimer