mercredi 6 juillet 2011

Tristam is thirsty !

Japan Expo 2011 is over, I FINALLY CAN DRAW SOME SMUT !! D8
I drew this one during Japan Expo, after Bathoryume from y!G asked me for a little Tristam dedication. :] I missed drawing this stud. He will be back very soon ! <3

5 commentaires:

  1. Technically, applying both beer's bottle and dick in your mouth is impossible ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dommage qu'il n'y avait pas des mecs comme ça a la japan expo XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. James ~> Do you know another possibility ? 9_9

    Ryoki ~> Ben maintenant tu connais ton uniforme pour l'année prochaine ! x3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. XD va falloir que je m'inscrit a une salle de musculation, si je veux pouvoir faire ça !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. just bought 6 beers for him... I'm waiting :)

    thank you for sharing!

    Check my yaoi & gay male art gallery you'll love it!

    If you want to link exchange leave a comment and I'll add you in my blogroll!

    RépondreSupprimer