lundi 18 juillet 2011

YGOR - entry for y!G contest

  
Here is my entry for y!G mascot contest ! 
His bday is the date of y!G creation (if wikipedia was right... X3). His nationnality is unknown and he speaks like Kenny in South Park, in a less cute way, to represent y!G multi-cultural community.

11 commentaires:

  1. This is a perfect representation of the mods of Y!Gallery. Big mouth with sharp teeth, ready to scream out hateful comments. Large flexible arms ready to slam down the ban hammer. His ears are covered so he cannot hear the pleas for justice. He holds pens in a manner that suggests he has not enough brains to use them, just like the mods. A perfect mascot. Did you subconsciously create this? You might get banned for creating him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Have you been banned from y!G recently ? x3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. No. I just see how most do get banned and/or threatened everyday there. Even the way the pen and pencil are swinging from his ear plugs is menacing. They are on guard, ready to attack anyone that tries to speak up for others, or themselves. NO THOUGHT OF REASON SHALL PASS!
    This should win.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like this website for his community, not for his admins or some weird ban excuses... x3 Some are right, some are completely wrong. I'll always remember the day when Nickie was banned, because he drew a hot dude jerking off while looking at a pin-up magazine. That pic was reported because it figured the guy was straight. Come ooon ! xD

    I still think y!G is a good place where you can meet some great people. I made a lot of good friends, thanx to this website. That's why I support it ! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Assez habitué des dessins sans vêtements, j'ai était surpris au début : " tien, un dessin soft ça change"
    En tout cas je le trouve très réussis ! J'adore la palette de couleurs que tu as utilisé. Il me fait un peu pensé a aux Pokemon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ryoki ~> J'ai eu quelques difficultés à lui laisser ses vêtements ! xD J'espère qu'il est suffisamment sexy pour ne pas effrayer la majorité. o.o

    N'empêche quand je vois la plupart des dessins proposés, le mien compris, je n'arrive toujours pas à les imaginer mascotte du site...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I really like his design c: I think he's cute (8

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great color scheme. I think he's cute <3 I Love how he is standing >O<

    I like how you draw eyes. They have a special touch

    I wish you luck :3!

    Greetings from Chile

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. @ the other anon, u mad bro?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Are you happy YGOR was not picked to be in the contest, after todays events?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Come on... I didn't vote for Zyephen's mascot, but the reason why they deleted her entry was lame... >.>

    RépondreSupprimer