mardi 14 février 2012

Let's share some 3DS stuff !

Hello everybody ! o/ I don't know where to put them, so I share my 3DS creations here :

PUSHMO / PULLBLOX :

Day of the Tentacle
Pacman stage
Random stuff
Mickey Mouse from "Mickey Mouse" (GB)
Tetris stage
Heart From The Legend of Zelda ~ Minish Cap
Ortide / Gloom / Kushaihana from Pokemon
Little fairy from the Legend of Zelda ~ A Link to the Past
Kaéli from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Legend

FREAKYFORMS ~ YOUR CREATIONS, ALIVE ! :

Gigan (Original character)
Cathareyna (Original character)
HanaBelle (Original character)
Professor Layton
Aurora (the blue dress one, not the pink-dress-whore) from Sleeping Beauty
Weird Goth Mermaid
Sexy Goth Merman
Random naked Psyko
Yentis (Waghran/Bahamut77's original character)
Droé (Original character)
Tomoéda (Original character)
Thing-Which-Looks-Like-Nothing (Truc-Qui-Ressemble-A-Rien - Original character)
Lou Nekosama (Original character)
Tomiah (Original character)


3DS FRIEND CODE :

0602-6469-1500
But don't forget to tell me who you are and to return me your friend code !

7 commentaires:

  1. Satosan - 4511-0453-8544

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Made my own 3DS post http://kslash.blogspot.com/2012/02/3ds-stuff.html

    And that Tetris one is tricky, try some of mine, ( I think you'll like the penis one)

    And Satosan, add me Kerry-0259-0308-4496

    I'll be trying to Swapnote more as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Abel 1848-2053-9131 add me guys and I'll add you ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hey there, Gigan. It's me, MarthXIkeLover from the (hopefully) revived yaoi gallery. add my 3DS FC too, please?

    2019-9689-2577

    i look forward to playing you on wi-fi and stuff! :D <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je vais utiliser le français ça sera plus simple X3

    Donc pour moi Nekotee : 0774 - 4676 - 2813

    => Un fan français qui rage de t'avoir louper à la JE :P

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ajouté ! :D
      J'aurai mon propre stand à la JE cette année, pour le fanzine THEMALICIOUS ! o/ J'y vendrai logiquement aussi mon fanzine perso ! o/

      Supprimer